Associate of Arts – Engineering Management Technology
Are you on a success path to the tech career you desire? The Associates of Arts in Engineering Management Technology at the University of the Virgin Islands can help get you on that path. This program provides you with the knowledge and skills to enter into the workforce as a technician.
- What will I learn in the Associate of Arts in Engineering Management Technology? As a student you will learn the primary principles in both business, and electrical and electronic circuits. The necessary coursework builds a basis in analog electronics, circuit theory, and business.
- What careers can I pursue with this Associate in Arts in Engineering Management Technology online degree? As a graduate of the Associate in Arts in Engineering Management Technology you will be prepared for several introductory level technician positions in electronics and electrical engineering. Or use the degree as a gateway to obtaining the next level of education in the Bachelors of Science in Engineering Management.
- How long is the Associate of Arts in Engineering Management Technology online degree program? The online Associate in Arts in Engineering Management Technology from start to finish is designed to be completed in 24 months however, it could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive and how many classes you take every term. The total program credit hours are 61.
- How much will the online Associate in Engineering Management Technology degree program cost? The undergraduate rate is $434 per credit hour, no additional institutional fees. UVI also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
- WHEN CAN I START? Courses begin monthly, so we’re ready when you are. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
Associate of Arts – Engineering Management Technology program outcomes.
After successfully completing the engineering management technology courses in this program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools to narrowly defined engineering technology activities
- Apply a knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology to engineering technology problems
- Conduct, analyze and interpret experiments
- Identify, analyze and solve narrowly defined technical problems
- Function effectively on teams
- Apply written, oral and graphical communication
- Address professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement
PROGRAM COMING SOON
The skills you’ll learn from these engineering management program courses will prepare you for technician and management positions.
The median annual wage for architectural and engineering managers was $134,730 in May 2016.1
The median annual wage for industrial production managers was $97,140 in May 2016.2
Potential career paths and positions include:
Employers can include:
- Multi-national corporations
- Healthcare facilities
- Technology firms
- Manufacturing businesses
- Government – local, state and federal