Associate of Science Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology - online degree program
Can’t decide between an electronic technology degree and a computer engineering degree program? At the University of the Virgin Islands you don’t have to choose, get the best of both worlds with an Associate of Science in Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology online degree program.
- What will I learn in this online Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology degree program? In this program you will gain the fundamental introduction to electronics and electrical design. The courses you take will cover digital electronics, computer programming, analog electronics and DC/AC circuit design and principles.
- What careers can I pursue with an online Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology? This degree program prepares you for technician positions in both electronics and electrical engineering at an entry level.
- How long is the Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology online degree program? The online Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technologydegree program from start to finish is designed to be completed in 24 months however, it could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive and how many classes you take every term. The total program credit hours are 60.
- How much will the online Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology degree program cost? The undergraduate rate is $434 per credit hour, no additional institutional fees. UVI also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
- WHEN CAN I START? Courses begin every eight weeks, so we’re ready when you are. Contact us at email@example.com learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology program outcomes.
After successfully completing UVI’s 100% online Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools to narrowly defined engineering technology activities
- Apply a knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology to engineering technology problems
- Conduct, analyze and interpret experiments
- Identify, analyze and solve narrowly defined technical problems
- Function effectively on teams
- Apply written, oral and graphical communication
- Address professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeless and continuous improvement
PROGRAM COMING SOON
An Associate of Science – Electronics and Computer Engineering Technologyfrom the University of the Virgin Islandswill give you the skills to enter electrical technician positions.
Potential career paths and positions include:
The median salary for electronics engineering technicians in 2016 was $62,190.1
Employers can include:
- Professional firms
- Multi-national corporations
- Healthcare services
- Local businesses
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal