Blend Business, technology and electronics courses in the Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology online degree program at the University of the Virgin Islands. This program will give you the education and skills you need to join or expand your career in engineering management.
- WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE ONLINE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAM?
This program will give you a blend of core courses in electronics engineering, computer engineering, computer science, business and management. Making you fully versed to analyze and make critical management decisions in the field of Engineering Technology
- WHAT CAREERS CAN I PURSUE WITH AN ONLINE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY DEGREE?
On Completion of the Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology you will be prepared for many positions in a variety of tech fields.
- HOW LONG IS THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAM?
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology online degree program from start to finish is designed to be completed in 38 months however, it could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive and how many classes you take every term. The total program credit hours are 120.
- HOW MUCH WILL THE ONLINE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM COST?
The undergraduate rate is $434 per credit hour, no additional institution fees. UVI also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
When Can I Start?
Courses begin monthly, so we’re ready when you are. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology Program Outcomes
After successfully completing UVI’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools to broadly defined engineering technology activities
- Apply a knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology to engineering technology problems
- Conduct, analyze and interpret experiments and apply experimental results to improve processes
- Identify, analyze and solve broadly defined technical problems
- Design electronic systems, components or processes for broadly defined problems
- Work effectively in a team
- Apply written, oral and graphical communication
- Address professional, ethical, social and global responsibilities and issues
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement
PROGRAM COMING SOON
This engineering management training will prepare you for management positions in a number of tech fields.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- Industrial Production Managers
- Quality Control Systems Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Industrial Engineering Technicians
The median annual wage for architectural and engineering managers was $134,730 in May 2016.1
The median annual wage for industrial production managers was $97,140 in May 2016.2
Employers can include:
- Technical services
- Major manufacturers
- Multi-national corporations
- Healthcare facilities
- Technology firms
- Government – local, state and federal